When the first look posters of NTR’s Janatha Garage were unveiled, fans went gaga over the stylish and macho NTR who was seen riding a Royal Enfield bullet. The hype only grew multifold when the film’s teaser came out.
Now, fans and movie lovers can grab the Royal Enfield driven by NTR in Janatha Garage by paying just Rs. 1,000. A website named www.janathagarage.com has been launched where participants can win prizes in several contests.
The contestants are required to donate Rs. 1,000 on the website to participate in a lottery. NTR will choose the lucky fan who will be awarded the bullet. Each donor will also get a T-shirt and a photo card autographed by NTR.
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
- Terrific assembly scenes in BAN
- Spyder’s climax to be quite thrilling
- Interview : Murugadoss – You will see a new Mahesh in Spyder
Articles that might interest you