Following the memorable success of his Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho, Young Tiger joined forces with successful writer-director Koratala Siva. The talented duo’s first collaboration, Janatha Garage, completed its pre-production work and the film will go on floors in Hyderabad tomorrow.
Janatha Garage’s first schedule will kick off in Ramoji Film City and it will be wrapped up within 3, 4 days. The unit will then commence a 40 day long crucial schedule in a specially erected expensive set in Saradhi Studios.
Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen opposite NTR in Janatha Garage. Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll the project and the makers are planning to release the film on August 12. Devi Sri Prasad has already started composing for the film.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you