Shooting abroad is always a daunting task for producers and if a unit shoots in a foreign country for nearly three months, the film’s budget is expected to escalate by several crores of rupees. But what NTR did in London to save his Nannaku Prematho producer BVSN Prasad from overspending touched all the unit members.
Speaking to an English news daily, director Sukumar revealed that NTR refused to stay at a five star hotel, when the rest of the crew members were lodged at a few budget hotels. NTR vacated his luxurious room after a 3-night stay and moved into the hotel where his crew members were accommodated. “NTR is a down-to-earth person and never complained about anything till the shooting was completed,” said Sukumar.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you