Shooting abroad is always a daunting task for producers and if a unit shoots in a foreign country for nearly three months, the film’s budget is expected to escalate by several crores of rupees. But what NTR did in London to save his Nannaku Prematho producer BVSN Prasad from overspending touched all the unit members.
Speaking to an English news daily, director Sukumar revealed that NTR refused to stay at a five star hotel, when the rest of the crew members were lodged at a few budget hotels. NTR vacated his luxurious room after a 3-night stay and moved into the hotel where his crew members were accommodated. “NTR is a down-to-earth person and never complained about anything till the shooting was completed,” said Sukumar.
- Actress finalized for Saina Nehwal’s biopic
- RGV back to his favorite genre, horror
- Raashi Khanna to romance Mega hero?
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
Articles that might interest you