Despite all the criticism and obstacles that he is facing on a regular basis, RGV makes sure that he has the last laugh. And ever since he announced that he is making a biopic of NTR, the director has been facing a lot of heat from TDP members and others who believe that he might spoil the legendary actor and politician’s image.
However, RGV seems to be least bothered about all these fears. Talking about the film, RGV said, “The strong person behind me to make Lakshmi’s NTR is none other than NTR himself. His spirit comes in my dreams every day and is helping me to write the screenplay of the film.”
With RGV making it clear that he’s going to make the film, no matter what happens, it’ll be interesting to see whom he casts to play the lead roles and what aspect of NTR’s life will he focus on in the biopic.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many