Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao will finally be getting a statue in the Parliament complex in New Delhi. The Speaker has approved the request in principal and suggested NTR’s daughter and Union Minister Daggubati Purandeswari to source a suitable statue for the same.
The issue of a statue for the late former CM and icon of Telugu Cinema has been pending for a while now. More details about the statue and a likely date for the installation will be announced soon.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer