Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao will finally be getting a statue in the Parliament complex in New Delhi. The Speaker has approved the request in principal and suggested NTR’s daughter and Union Minister Daggubati Purandeswari to source a suitable statue for the same.
The issue of a statue for the late former CM and icon of Telugu Cinema has been pending for a while now. More details about the statue and a likely date for the installation will be announced soon.
- Mahanati crosses the 30 crore mark
- Press Note: Last Chance to Watch Mahanati Using AT&T Buy 1 Get 1
- Prabhas bets big on Prabhas20’s script
- RGV to release Officer on his own
- Title locked for Allari Naresh’s next