Legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, will be honored with a statue in California, USA. The statue, which replicates NTR’s iconic Lord Srikrishna’s avatar, will be unveiled on the 5th July by Union Minister of Urban Development, M Venkaiah Naidu, during the Telugu Association of North America (TANA)
The statue is made of panchaloha (five metals) and it has been made by the popular sculptor Ravikumar Udaiyar from East Godavari. NTR is considered the beacon of Telugu pride across the world and this statue will immortalize his legacy in the States. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate the TANA celebrations on the 3rd and he will be honored with the lifetime achievement award at the valedictory ceremony
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official