Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s statue has been unveiled in Parliament today. The statue was sourced by NTR’s daughter, Smt. Daggubati Purandheswari.
The 9.3 feet high statue was unveiled by Speaker Meira Kumar. The ceremony was attended by PM Manmohan Singh,L.K.Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Chandra Babu Naidu, Smt Daggubati Purandheswari, Hari Krishna, Bala Krishna, Kalyan Ram, Jr NTR and others.
The various leaders who attended the event recollected some memorable incidents from NTR’s life and hailed his contribution to Telugu people.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju