Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s statue has been unveiled in Parliament today. The statue was sourced by NTR’s daughter, Smt. Daggubati Purandheswari.
The 9.3 feet high statue was unveiled by Speaker Meira Kumar. The ceremony was attended by PM Manmohan Singh,L.K.Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Chandra Babu Naidu, Smt Daggubati Purandheswari, Hari Krishna, Bala Krishna, Kalyan Ram, Jr NTR and others.
The various leaders who attended the event recollected some memorable incidents from NTR’s life and hailed his contribution to Telugu people.
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales