Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s statue has been unveiled in Parliament today. The statue was sourced by NTR’s daughter, Smt. Daggubati Purandheswari.
The 9.3 feet high statue was unveiled by Speaker Meira Kumar. The ceremony was attended by PM Manmohan Singh,L.K.Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Chandra Babu Naidu, Smt Daggubati Purandheswari, Hari Krishna, Bala Krishna, Kalyan Ram, Jr NTR and others.
The various leaders who attended the event recollected some memorable incidents from NTR’s life and hailed his contribution to Telugu people.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you