Sachin Khedekar, who played the main villain in Janatha Garage is become quite popular these days. Latest update reveals that Sachin will play a key role in Sampath Nandi’s upcoming project with Gopi Chand.
The news is that Sampath was quite impressed with the way Sachin performed in JG and directly roped him for his project. Sachin is a renowned actor in Hindi and has some done many award-winning roles.
Pre-production of the film is going on in full swing and latest update reveals that the film will go on floors on the 22nd of September in Bangkok.
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
Articles that might interest you