123telugu had already reported that the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ because of a petition filed by one of the financiers. Latest update is that the financier in question, PVP along with the makers of the film are set to have an elaborate meeting to settle the financial and release issues.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with the current discussions, looks like an amicable solution will be achieved soon. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser