123telugu had already reported that the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ because of a petition filed by one of the financiers. Latest update is that the financier in question, PVP along with the makers of the film are set to have an elaborate meeting to settle the financial and release issues.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with the current discussions, looks like an amicable solution will be achieved soon. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you