Aditi Rao made a striking debut in the south with Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya. The film is in its second week and is impressing its target audience. While the Telugu version met with a mixed response, the Tamil version is doing fairly well.
But all those who have seen the film are all praises for Aditi and her emotional performance. Aditi’s gorgeous looks coupled with her performance has won the game for the talented actress.
Aditi has become the most sought after actress in Tamil circles and filmmakers are making a beeline to sign her for her future projects. The star heroine too is keen on doing films in the south and we need to see which project she lands in next.
Meanwhile, Aditi will next be seen as Sanjay Dutt’s daughter in her upcoming Hindi film.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock