After directing a debacle with Kadali, acclaimed film-maker Mani Ratnam planned different scripts and finally opted for Ok Kanmani. Starring Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon in the lead roles, this movie has been creating ripples among the film lovers with its trailers and promos. This movie has completed its shoot and the audio has been launched yesterday and it is attaining positive buzz among the music lovers.
The makers have officially announced that the movie will hit screens on 17th of April. The distribution rights in Telugu have been brought by ace producer Dil Raju. PC Sreeram has handled the camera for this flick and music maestro AR Rahman has scored the tunes.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega