As we all know, Mani Ratnam’s next, Ok Bangaram, is gearing up for a release soon. The latest update is that the film is based on the live-in relationship of a couple and how their lives change once they start living together.
A R Rahman composes the music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman. Dil Raju is bringing us this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you