As we all know, Mani Ratnam’s next, Ok Bangaram, is gearing up for a release soon. The latest update is that the film is based on the live-in relationship of a couple and how their lives change once they start living together.
A R Rahman composes the music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman. Dil Raju is bringing us this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero