As we all know, Mani Ratnam’s next, Ok Bangaram, is gearing up for a release soon. The latest update is that the film is based on the live-in relationship of a couple and how their lives change once they start living together.
A R Rahman composes the music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman. Dil Raju is bringing us this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj.
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket