Since last night, social media is abuzz with the positive response for legendary director Mani Ratnam’s latest release ‘OK Bangaram’. The Tamil version’s US premieres and a special Chennai premier have been showered with applause from the audiences, giving the film a much needed boost before it hit the screens today.
‘OK Bangaram’ is a tale of today’s youth, its choices and perceptions on various matters related to life and career. This new age romantic drama deals with live-in relationships filled entirely with Mani Ratnam’s magical touch.
Today is a memorable day for all Mani Ratnam fans to see their favourite director bouncing back with a solid success.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock