Since last night, social media is abuzz with the positive response for legendary director Mani Ratnam’s latest release ‘OK Bangaram’. The Tamil version’s US premieres and a special Chennai premier have been showered with applause from the audiences, giving the film a much needed boost before it hit the screens today.
‘OK Bangaram’ is a tale of today’s youth, its choices and perceptions on various matters related to life and career. This new age romantic drama deals with live-in relationships filled entirely with Mani Ratnam’s magical touch.
Today is a memorable day for all Mani Ratnam fans to see their favourite director bouncing back with a solid success.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you