Mani Ratnam’s latest release, OK Bangaram has opened to some positive reviews all over. According to the latest update, the film has collected $ 340,119 (Rs 2.16 Cr) after two weeks of its release in the US.
‘OK Bangaram’ deals with live-in relationships and the movie is filled entirely with Mani Ratnam’s magical touch. Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen’s chemistry has come in for special praise in the film, which has music by the Oscar Award wining A R Rahman.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you