Mani Ratnam’s latest release, OK Bangaram has opened to some positive reviews all over. According to the latest update, the film has collected $ 340,119 (Rs 2.16 Cr) after two weeks of its release in the US.
‘OK Bangaram’ deals with live-in relationships and the movie is filled entirely with Mani Ratnam’s magical touch. Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen’s chemistry has come in for special praise in the film, which has music by the Oscar Award wining A R Rahman.
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
- DJ Team Approaches Cyber Crime Officials
- Renowned singer turns actor
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
Articles that might interest you