Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film Ok Bangaram is gearing up for a record release on April 17th. The film has recently wrapped up its censor formalities and received U/A certificate from the Censor Board. As per the latest reports the film is 2 hrs 19 minutes long.
Ace producer Dil Raju has bought the distribution rights and will be presenting this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquar Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj. A R Rahman composes music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay