Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film Ok Bangaram is gearing up for a record release on April 17th. The film has recently wrapped up its censor formalities and received U/A certificate from the Censor Board. As per the latest reports the film is 2 hrs 19 minutes long.
Ace producer Dil Raju has bought the distribution rights and will be presenting this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquar Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj. A R Rahman composes music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman.
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies
- Nandamuri scions in NTR’s biopic
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy