Mani Ratnam’s Ok Bangaram has become the talk of the town everywhere. The Tamil version is also doing thumping business but Sunday evening saw a tragic incident that surprised everyone in Coimbatore.
A 29 year old sales executive, J Jaisankar killed himself when his girlfriend refused to go out with him to watch the Mani Ratnam romance. A case has been registered and investigation is currently on. Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani is brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- DJ teaser continues to create hype
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Tollywood Heartthrob To Attend KJo’s Birthday Party
- Samantha Dazzles In A New Avatar
- Mahesh to sport two looks in his next
Articles that might interest you