Mani Ratnam’s Ok Bangaram has become the talk of the town everywhere. The Tamil version is also doing thumping business but Sunday evening saw a tragic incident that surprised everyone in Coimbatore.
A 29 year old sales executive, J Jaisankar killed himself when his girlfriend refused to go out with him to watch the Mani Ratnam romance. A case has been registered and investigation is currently on. Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani is brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you