Naga Chaitanya will soon be seen in a film tentatively titled ‘Oka Laila Kosam’. Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and it is being produced under Annapurna Studios banner. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress and this is her debut film in Telugu.
The film’s shooting began in mid-December and the first schedule was wrapped up in the last week of December. The latest news is that the second schedule of the film has begun and currently, some scenes are being shot on Ali. Vijay Kumar Konda’s first film, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, was a huge hit last year and expectations are high on him to repeat the success of his earlier film.
Anup Rubens is going to score the music and the film might release in summer this year. As the title suggests, the film is going to be a complete romantic entertainer.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you