Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film in Vijay Kumar Konda’s direction is making brisk progress. The film’s principal shooting began in mid December and several key scenes were shot on Naga Chaitanya. Pooja Hedge is the lead actress in this romantic entertainer.
The first second schedule had begun earlier this month and the team has wrapped up this short schedule today. The film has been tentatively titled as ‘Oka Laila Kosam’. Vijay Kumar Konda had earlier directed Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and this film too is expected to be another hilarious entertainer.
Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. Anoop Rubens is scoring the music. The film is expected to release later this year. Meanwhile, Naga Chaitanya will soon be seen in Autonagar Surya and Manam, which will hit the screens shortly.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars