Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film in Vijay Kumar Konda’s direction is making brisk progress. The film’s principal shooting began in mid December and several key scenes were shot on Naga Chaitanya. Pooja Hedge is the lead actress in this romantic entertainer.
The first second schedule had begun earlier this month and the team has wrapped up this short schedule today. The film has been tentatively titled as ‘Oka Laila Kosam’. Vijay Kumar Konda had earlier directed Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and this film too is expected to be another hilarious entertainer.
Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner. Anoop Rubens is scoring the music. The film is expected to release later this year. Meanwhile, Naga Chaitanya will soon be seen in Autonagar Surya and Manam, which will hit the screens shortly.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you