The debut film of Niharika Konidela, Oka Manasu has wrapped up its shooting part long ago and the team is currently busy with the post-production process. Directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made Mallela Theeramlo, Oka Manasu will see Niharika romancing Naga Shaurya.
Latest update reveals that the audio will be launched on the 18th of this month and both Ram Charan and Varun Tej will attend this event. Produced by Madhura Sreedhar and TV 9, the film is a rural-based romantic drama.
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
- Fidaa to release amidst superb hype
- NTR not doing that remake
Articles that might interest you