The debut film of Niharika Konidela, Oka Manasu has wrapped up its shooting part long ago and the team is currently busy with the post-production process. Directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made Mallela Theeramlo, Oka Manasu will see Niharika romancing Naga Shaurya.
Latest update reveals that the audio will be launched on the 18th of this month and both Ram Charan and Varun Tej will attend this event. Produced by Madhura Sreedhar and TV 9, the film is a rural-based romantic drama.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you