The debut film of Niharika Konidela, Oka Manasu has wrapped up its shooting part long ago and the team is currently busy with the post-production process. Directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made Mallela Theeramlo, Oka Manasu will see Niharika romancing Naga Shaurya.
Latest update reveals that the audio will be launched on the 18th of this month and both Ram Charan and Varun Tej will attend this event. Produced by Madhura Sreedhar and TV 9, the film is a rural-based romantic drama.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you