Young hero Allu Sirish’s latest release, Okka Kshanam, released on Thursday and received unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics. The film’s box-office collections, especially in overseas, are quite encouraging.
During a promotional interview yesterday, Sirish revealed that several Malayali producers are evincing interest in dubbing Okka Kshanam in Malayalam. The actor reminded that he had earlier starred in a Malayalam film titled 1971 which had Mohanlal as the hero.
Incidentally, Allu Sirish’s brother Allu Arjun has a huge fan base across Kerala. We will have to wait until Okka Kshanam’s Malayalam release to see if Sirish could emulate his brother’s feat.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani