Young hero Allu Sirish’s latest release, Okka Kshanam, released on Thursday and received unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics. The film’s box-office collections, especially in overseas, are quite encouraging.
During a promotional interview yesterday, Sirish revealed that several Malayali producers are evincing interest in dubbing Okka Kshanam in Malayalam. The actor reminded that he had earlier starred in a Malayalam film titled 1971 which had Mohanlal as the hero.
Incidentally, Allu Sirish’s brother Allu Arjun has a huge fan base across Kerala. We will have to wait until Okka Kshanam’s Malayalam release to see if Sirish could emulate his brother’s feat.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?