When the pre-production work for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, began in late 2015, there was a strong buzz initially that the makers are planning to shoot the film on 3D format.
However, the film’s team started filming in the traditional digital format, discarding the buzz on 3D. Now, just as the film’s shooting is nearing its completion, Tamil media circles have been abuzz with reports that Shankar is planning to convert the movie into 3D during post-production.
This could be a time consuming process and we will have to wait until the buzz turns out to be true.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you