Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao gave numerous blockbusters in his illustrious career featuring 108 movies. If Nagarjuna’s words end up being true, Om Namo Venkatesaya may be the last film to be directed by K Raghavendra Rao.
During his speech at the audio launch event of Om Namo Venkatesaya, the film’s hero Nagarjuna revealed that KRR often used to tell him during the film’s shooting that he may hang up his boots and that ONV could be his last film.
Interestingly, KRR, who never speaks at public events, spoke for nearly 10 minutes during last night’s event and credited Lord Vishnu for all the timeless classics he has made in his career. Om Namo Venkatesaya is slated to hit the screens on February 10th.
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick