Nagarjuna’s ongoing period devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, has finished a couple crucial schedules in Chikballapur and Mahabaleshwar. After a brief gap, the movie’s unit is gearing up for the next schedule, which will kick-start tomorrow.
The unit will move to the Ramoji Film City for the next schedule to can several important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal. Veteran master K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release