Nagarjuna’s ongoing period devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, has finished a couple crucial schedules in Chikballapur and Mahabaleshwar. After a brief gap, the movie’s unit is gearing up for the next schedule, which will kick-start tomorrow.
The unit will move to the Ramoji Film City for the next schedule to can several important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal. Veteran master K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy.
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you