Nagarjuna’s ongoing period devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, has finished a couple crucial schedules in Chikballapur and Mahabaleshwar. After a brief gap, the movie’s unit is gearing up for the next schedule, which will kick-start tomorrow.
The unit will move to the Ramoji Film City for the next schedule to can several important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal. Veteran master K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you