Senior star Nagarjuna is currently shooting for the devotional period drama titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film’s shooting has been progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. According to the latest update, the movie’s unit has already wrapped 80 percent of the shooting.
Om Namo Venkatesaya is being directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and produced by A Mahesh Reddy, who had earlier produced KRR-Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai. The film has Anushka, Vimala Raman, Sourabh Jain and Pragya Jaiswal in prominent roles.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you