Senior star Nagarjuna is currently shooting for the devotional period drama titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film’s shooting has been progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. According to the latest update, the movie’s unit has already wrapped 80 percent of the shooting.
Om Namo Venkatesaya is being directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and produced by A Mahesh Reddy, who had earlier produced KRR-Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai. The film has Anushka, Vimala Raman, Sourabh Jain and Pragya Jaiswal in prominent roles.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next