Senior star Nagarjuna is currently shooting for the devotional period drama titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film’s shooting has been progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. According to the latest update, the movie’s unit has already wrapped 80 percent of the shooting.
Om Namo Venkatesaya is being directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and produced by A Mahesh Reddy, who had earlier produced KRR-Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai. The film has Anushka, Vimala Raman, Sourabh Jain and Pragya Jaiswal in prominent roles.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you