Nagarjuna’s ongoing devotional biopic on the life and legacy of Hathiram Baba, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is making waves in trade circles even before the film wrapped up its shooting. Nagarjuna’s stupendous track record in the US with his recent films like Manam, SCN and Oopiri and the super hit Nag-K Raghavendra Rao combo are the reasons behind this craze.
According to the latest reports, Om Namo Venkatesaya’s overseas rights have reportedly been acquired by a leading overseas distribution house for a staggering 6 crores. ONV also features Anushka, Saurabh Kumar Jain, Pragya Jaiswal and Vimala Raman in pivotal roles.
ONV has its music scored by MM Keeravani. The film will release as a Sankranthi treat.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you