Kalyan Ram’s upcoming 3D film Om has been postponed yet again. The film is expected to hit the screens on July 19, as per the latest news. The film’s post production has already been wrapped up and the songs were also launched. However, the makers are keen on getting a solo release and that is one of the reasons behind this delay. In July, Suriya’s Singham and Gopichand’s Sahasam are expected to release on July 5 and July 12 respectively and now Om is vying to catch the slot on July 19. Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel have played the lead roles in this 3D action films. Cinematographer turned director Sunil Reddy has helmed the project and several technicians who have worked on Hollywood films have worked for Om. This will be the second 3D Telugu film, after Action 3D, to release in quick succession and it’ll be interesting to see if the 3D technology enhances the visual experience of watching an action packed Telugu film.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you