Nagarjuna’s soon to be released home production, Nirmala Convent, will see the young chap and senior hero Srikanth’s son Roshan making his debut as a hero. There are also a few others who are going to make their debut with this teenage romantic drama.
Nirmala Convent also introduces popular music director Koti’s son Roshan Saluri as a music composer. Even the film’s director G Naga Koteswara Rao will be making his directorial debut with this film, which will also see the entry of teen debutants Roshan Kanakala (son of Suma and Rajeev Kanakala) and Chandrahas (son of ETV Prabhakar).
Finally, Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman’s son AR Ameen will be making his playback singing debut in Telugu with the super hit Kotha Kotha Bhasha song.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you