On the New Year’s Eve, Superstar Mahesh Babu tweeted a picture in which he was posing with his young colleague Ram Charan. Another picture featuring Mahesh’s and Charan’s families made a huge splash when Charan’s wife Upasana tweeted it. These photographs are from their recent Swiss holiday.
Charan is back in Hyderabad to oversee Khaidi No.150’s pre-release event preparations. This evening, Charan went live on his official Facebook page and revealed that he would love to act in a multi-starrer alongside Mahesh if he gets the right script.
Cherry also said that he is willing to share screen space with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi and that he is waiting for the right script. Well, if only our filmmakers penned solid scripts to bring these top stars together.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours