Vennela Kishore and Bramanandam starrer, Eluka Majaka, is ready for release as well. The comedy film which also has socio-fantasy elements tells the story of Vennela Kishore’s character after he criticizes Lord Ganesha.
Touted as the 75th film of Relangi Narasimha Rao, this one also has Pavani and Raghu Babu playing vital roles. Music is by Ballepati Mohan.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights