Vennela Kishore and Bramanandam starrer, Eluka Majaka, is ready for release as well. The comedy film which also has socio-fantasy elements tells the story of Vennela Kishore’s character after he criticizes Lord Ganesha.
Touted as the 75th film of Relangi Narasimha Rao, this one also has Pavani and Raghu Babu playing vital roles. Music is by Ballepati Mohan.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you