Prominent Tamil heroes have always found encouragement from Telugu movie lovers since the 70’s. Actors like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Suriya enjoy good fan following in the Telugu states. In recent times, Vijay, Karthi and Dhanush have started creating niche markets for themselves here.
Now, one more Tamil actor is set to join the list and he is Vijay Antony. The actor’s film ‘Bichagadu’ did surprisingly good business in the Telugu states and Vijay’s acting skills came in for good appreciation. Had the film released through a more noted production house in Telugu, it would have seen even better revenues.
This performance is bound to create a niche market for this hero and if he follows this up with some strong movies over the next few years, he will have a sizable market in Telugu.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you