Prominent Tamil heroes have always found encouragement from Telugu movie lovers since the 70’s. Actors like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Suriya enjoy good fan following in the Telugu states. In recent times, Vijay, Karthi and Dhanush have started creating niche markets for themselves here.
Now, one more Tamil actor is set to join the list and he is Vijay Antony. The actor’s film ‘Bichagadu’ did surprisingly good business in the Telugu states and Vijay’s acting skills came in for good appreciation. Had the film released through a more noted production house in Telugu, it would have seen even better revenues.
This performance is bound to create a niche market for this hero and if he follows this up with some strong movies over the next few years, he will have a sizable market in Telugu.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director