Prominent Tamil heroes have always found encouragement from Telugu movie lovers since the 70’s. Actors like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Suriya enjoy good fan following in the Telugu states. In recent times, Vijay, Karthi and Dhanush have started creating niche markets for themselves here.
Now, one more Tamil actor is set to join the list and he is Vijay Antony. The actor’s film ‘Bichagadu’ did surprisingly good business in the Telugu states and Vijay’s acting skills came in for good appreciation. Had the film released through a more noted production house in Telugu, it would have seen even better revenues.
This performance is bound to create a niche market for this hero and if he follows this up with some strong movies over the next few years, he will have a sizable market in Telugu.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you