Energetic hero Ram’s upcoming entertainer ‘Ongole Gitta’ is now being shot in Ramoji Film City. The film was shot extensively in Guntur and Godavari areas earlier. Key scenes involving Ram and Kruti Kharbandha are being filmed and the movie’s shoot is in final stages. The audio will be out shortly and the movie is being readied for a possible release in December.
Bommarillu Bhaskar is directing this movie and G.V.Prakash Kumar is producing the tunes. The film is set against the famous mirchi market yard of Guntur and the production team says that Ram will be seen in a very entertaining character.
BVSN Prasad,who is currently very busy in the industry with multiple productions,is producing this movie.
- Nag leaves a hit for Akhil’s new film title
- Tanya Hope Signs Her Next In Telugu
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you