Energetic hero Ram’s ‘Ongole Gittha’ is reportedly getting ready to release on February 1st, as per the latest news being heard in the industry. The movie is being positioned as a mass entertainer and Bommarillu Bhaskar is the director. The film was originally slated for an end January release. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie and G.V.Prakash composed the music. Mani Sharma worked on the movie’s re-recording and composed a song as well.
Kriti Kharbandha is the heroine in this movie. Ram is going to be seen in an energetic avatar with some slightly mass characterization. Bhaskar has not tasted success after his film ‘Bommarillu’ and he is keen to set the record straight with this movie.
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film
- Sye Raa’s second schedule pushed to mid-March
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next