Legendary actress Mahanati Savitri’s biopic is a bold attempt which has been undertaken by filmmaker Nag Ashwin. The young and talented director, who roused to fame with Yevade Subramanyam, is currently researching the multiple facets of Savitri before locking the final script.
Meanwhile, certain media houses have been quite excited in projecting Nitya Menen as the actress who will play the titular role of Mahanati. Although Vidya Balan, Nitya Menen and Anushka are gossiped for the central character, gossipmongers promoted Nitya on top which has been termed as baseless by the makers.
The makers also claimed that Mahanati isn’t a heroine-centric script and that the script provides a wide space for many noted heroines. Savitri’s producer Swapna Dutt is envisaging Mahanati as the biggest multi-starrer film ever executed in Telugu cinema’s history.
Needless to say, it can be termed as an opportunity of a lifetime for that lucky actress who will grab the chance to play onscreen Savitri.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves