Actor Srinivas Avasarala, has donned the directors hat and has come up with Oohalu Gusagusalade. The film which is set to release this week is carrying a huge pre-release buzz in the industry as well as outside.
An excited Srinivas feels that he always wished to be a director ever since he started his career. Oohalu Gusagusalade stars newcomers Naga Shourya and Rashi Khanna in the leads. This film is based on a French play Cyrrano De Bergerac and has been made according to Telugu nativity.
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title
- Kalyanram To Team Up With Virinchi Varma
- Mohan Babu Makes A Special Request To His Well-Wishers
- Kalyanram Says ‘No’ To Politics
- Good buzz for Needi Naadi Oke Katha