Actor Srinivas Avasarala, has donned the directors hat and has come up with Oohalu Gusagusalade. The film which is set to release this week is carrying a huge pre-release buzz in the industry as well as outside.
An excited Srinivas feels that he always wished to be a director ever since he started his career. Oohalu Gusagusalade stars newcomers Naga Shourya and Rashi Khanna in the leads. This film is based on a French play Cyrrano De Bergerac and has been made according to Telugu nativity.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you