Actor Srinivas Avasarala, has donned the directors hat and has come up with Oohalu Gusagusalade. The film which is set to release this week is carrying a huge pre-release buzz in the industry as well as outside.
An excited Srinivas feels that he always wished to be a director ever since he started his career. Oohalu Gusagusalade stars newcomers Naga Shourya and Rashi Khanna in the leads. This film is based on a French play Cyrrano De Bergerac and has been made according to Telugu nativity.
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation
- Tamil Actor Reveals Shocking Details About Prabhas
- Ram Charan to take a break from production