The post production works of Oopiri are nearing completion and latest update reveals that the film will go for its censors tomorrow. The DTS work is currently being done in Prasad Labs, Hyderabad and will be wrapped up today.
The film is carrying a superb buzz and the reports coming in are also hugely positive. Nagarjuna and Karthi are playing lead roles in the film which also has Tamannah Bhatia as the female lead.
Prestigious banner, PVP Cinema is producing this film after the super success of Kshanam. Oopiri is directed by Vamsi Paidipalli and has music by Gopi Sundar.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you