King Nagarjuna, who is on a all time high after a blockbuster in the form of Sogade Chinna Nayana is all set for his upcoming flick Oopiri. The film’s post-production activities are progressing at a brisk pace to meet the release deadline of March 25th.
Recently, the tamil version of Oopiri, titled Thozha had its audio launch in Chennai. Speaking at the launch, Nagarjuna revealed that he couldn’t hold back his tears after watching the final cut of the film. He also added that he will forever be proud doing a movie of such caliber.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you