King Nagarjuna, who is on a all time high after a blockbuster in the form of Sogade Chinna Nayana is all set for his upcoming flick Oopiri. The film’s post-production activities are progressing at a brisk pace to meet the release deadline of March 25th.
Recently, the tamil version of Oopiri, titled Thozha had its audio launch in Chennai. Speaking at the launch, Nagarjuna revealed that he couldn’t hold back his tears after watching the final cut of the film. He also added that he will forever be proud doing a movie of such caliber.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you