King Nagarjuna, who is on a all time high after a blockbuster in the form of Sogade Chinna Nayana is all set for his upcoming flick Oopiri. The film’s post-production activities are progressing at a brisk pace to meet the release deadline of March 25th.
Recently, the tamil version of Oopiri, titled Thozha had its audio launch in Chennai. Speaking at the launch, Nagarjuna revealed that he couldn’t hold back his tears after watching the final cut of the film. He also added that he will forever be proud doing a movie of such caliber.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you