Last seen in the family entertainer Manam, Nagarjuna is quite a busy man these days. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is all set to hit the screens this Sankranthi. While we just cant wait to see the King on screen, his new movie Oopiri is also in much news.
The film’s story revolves around the relationship of a quadriplegic millionaire and his care taker played by Karthi. While we already revealed about the beginning of the final schedule, latest update is this schedule will be wrapped up by the end of January.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipally, Oopir is an upcoming bilingual releasing in Tamil and Telugu. The ensemble cast include Nagarjuna, Karthi and Tamannah as the leads and Anushka Shetty doing a cameo.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you