Last seen in the family entertainer Manam, Nagarjuna is quite a busy man these days. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is all set to hit the screens this Sankranthi. While we just cant wait to see the King on screen, his new movie Oopiri is also in much news.
The film’s story revolves around the relationship of a quadriplegic millionaire and his care taker played by Karthi. While we already revealed about the beginning of the final schedule, latest update is this schedule will be wrapped up by the end of January.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipally, Oopir is an upcoming bilingual releasing in Tamil and Telugu. The ensemble cast include Nagarjuna, Karthi and Tamannah as the leads and Anushka Shetty doing a cameo.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you