Akkineni Nagarjuna, the senior star who is undoubtedly in the best phase of his career with the grand successes of Manam, Soggade Chinni Nayana and Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu etc, is keenly awaiting the release of his Telugu-Tamil bilingual multistarrer, Oopiri.
Also starring Karthi and Tamannaah in lead roles, Oopiri wrapped up its shooting part recently and currently, the film’s post-production work is going on at a brisk pace. As per the latest update, Oopiri’s makers will be unveiling the film’s new teaser on February 14 as a valentine’s day treat for fans.
Oopiri is directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. The film will also feature special cameos by Anushka, Shriya, Gabrielle and Sesh Adivi etc. Oopiri will be released on March 25 as an early summer treat.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you