Nagarjuna is so confident about the film that he has been comparing it to the all time classic ‘Gitanjali’ . The way in which Vamshi Paidipally handled the subject in a sensitive way is what reportedly impressed Nagarjuna.
It is indeed a daring move for a mainstream glamorous hero to perform a role that requires him to sit throughout the film in a wheelchair. Nagarjuna usually has a knack for judging a film accurately. So if his prediction comes true, we could be treated to a modern classic.
PVP Cinema is the production house behind the movie and Karthi is playing a lead role in the movie.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you