Nagarjuna is so confident about the film that he has been comparing it to the all time classic ‘Gitanjali’ . The way in which Vamshi Paidipally handled the subject in a sensitive way is what reportedly impressed Nagarjuna.
It is indeed a daring move for a mainstream glamorous hero to perform a role that requires him to sit throughout the film in a wheelchair. Nagarjuna usually has a knack for judging a film accurately. So if his prediction comes true, we could be treated to a modern classic.
PVP Cinema is the production house behind the movie and Karthi is playing a lead role in the movie.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you