So far, 80% of the film has been shot and another 25-30 days of shooting is remaining. The film’s unit will kick start the final schedule and plans to wrap up the entire shoot by the end of November.
Earlier, the film was supposed to hit the screens this year. However, the film may now release only next year due to delay in the shooting. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Nag will be seen in a wheel chair for most of the film. Anushka Shetty and Adivi Sesh are playing cameo roles in the film. Directed by Vamsi Paidipally, the film has Tamannaah as the female lead.Prasad V Potluri is producing the film on his PVP Cinema banner.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you