The Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer bilingual comedy drama, Oopiri, is continuing its dream run at the box-offices worldwide. The film collected $76,804 with its premiere shows and thanks to the thumping feedback allover, Oopiri went on to notch up $209,101 on Friday.
As per the latest estimates, the film collected a mammoth $360K plus in Saturday, taking the overall tally to $646K plus until Saturday. With more screens being added and the Sunday advantage helping its prospects, Oopiri is all set to enter the $1 million club within a couple of days.
Oopiri is all set to become Nagarjuna’s second $1 million film in overseas, after the blockbuster family drama Manam.
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
Articles that might interest you