The summer season has just got a huge high in the form of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh. The film opened to record breaking collections and already, it has placed itself next to Baahubali in several areas in terms of opening day records.
Many felt that Sardaar’s storm will affect the first hit of this summer season, Nagarjuna-Karthi’s Oopiri. Oopiri has entered into its third week and a considerable number of its screens are now occupied by Sardaar. However, Oopiri successfully managed to withstand Sardaar’s storm as the film registered housefuls at many theaters across the Telugu states.
Meanwhile, the reduced ticket rates in the US will work wonders for Oopiri, which is playing in 70 screens in its third week.
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
- Akkineni’s plan mega releases
Articles that might interest you