Looks like the Oopiri wave has caught on well everywhere. The film is moving on a brisk pace in all areas of its release and latest update reveals that it has collected 79 lakhs after the first three days of its release in the Krishna region.
Directed by Vami Paidipalli, this film is also set to cross the 1 million mark in the US this week. The bilingual has Nagarjuna and Karthi in important roles where as Tamannah played the female lead.
Gopi Sundar’s music has also worked well for the film which is running to packed houses all over both the Telugu states.
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?