Looks like the Oopiri wave has caught on well everywhere. The film is moving on a brisk pace in all areas of its release and latest update reveals that it has collected 79 lakhs after the first three days of its release in the Krishna region.
Directed by Vami Paidipalli, this film is also set to cross the 1 million mark in the US this week. The bilingual has Nagarjuna and Karthi in important roles where as Tamannah played the female lead.
Gopi Sundar’s music has also worked well for the film which is running to packed houses all over both the Telugu states.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you