Considering today’s times, the length of the film is quite high. But the makers feel that the emotional narration in the film will hold the audience to their seats. Nagarjuna is set to move everyone with his emotional performance and Karthi with his histrionics.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipalli, Oopiri has Tamannah as the female lead and Gopi Sundar composes music.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor