Cop movies have become predominant in telugu cinema since quite long. Ever since Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh has become a huge block buster at the box office. Ever since that there has been quite some overload of cop movies.
In a span of a week, we will get to see as many as 3 cop flicks. Ravi Teja will be seen as cop in Power. Vishnu’s Anukshanam and Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu also have the lead actors playing cop roles. Interestingly the teasers of these films have generated good response. While Anukshanam is a serious flick, the other two movies are commercial pot boilers.
Very soon, NTR will also be seen as a cop in the direction of Puri Jagannadh. Lets hope these cop flicks do well at the box office. The same trend is going on in other languages as well. The Dabang series and Singham series in bollywood have been among the highest grossers.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you