It is a known fact that ace cinematographer, P C Sreeram has worked with Mani Ratnam for his upcoming film Ok Kanmani. The censor of the Tamil version has been completed and the film has been awarded an U/A certificate by the censor board.
Showing his displeasure about the censor’s verdict, P C expressed that a simple film like Ok Kanmani should have been given a clean U certificate. “Ok kanmani has been given UA .I am not questioning their integrity, but surprised- as I felt a very simple love story been given UA” tweeted the ace cinematographer.
Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, this film has music by A R Rahman and is slated for a grand release on April 17th.
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli