Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej is very busy with the shooting of ‘Thikka’. He is gearing up for a slew of projects later this year. Some rumours started making the rounds about his film with director Vamshi Paidipally but we have found out that there is no truth in the rumours.
“Vamshi Paidipally is not doing any movie with Sai Dharam Tej. Vamshi is busy with the script work of Mahesh Babu’s film. The rumours are totally baseless”, says a source who is very close to the director. After scoring a super hit with ‘Oopiri’, Vamshi took a short break.
He is now back on the script of Mahesh Babu’s film and this project will start in 2017.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release