Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej is very busy with the shooting of ‘Thikka’. He is gearing up for a slew of projects later this year. Some rumours started making the rounds about his film with director Vamshi Paidipally but we have found out that there is no truth in the rumours.
“Vamshi Paidipally is not doing any movie with Sai Dharam Tej. Vamshi is busy with the script work of Mahesh Babu’s film. The rumours are totally baseless”, says a source who is very close to the director. After scoring a super hit with ‘Oopiri’, Vamshi took a short break.
He is now back on the script of Mahesh Babu’s film and this project will start in 2017.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you