Kyra Dutt, who’ll soon be seen in Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool, was shocked to see hundreds of people stranded at the Mumbai airport today. The actress was in Hyderabad recently for the audio success meet and by the time she landed in Mumbai earlier today, a severe storm turned out to be a nightmare.
The actress said, “Just landed in Mumbai. What a mess! Ive never seen so many people stranded @ the airport. Im struggling to get home myself. Be safe Mumbai❤️.”
The incessant rainfall in Mumbai came as a big surprise to Mumbaikars and rest of the country earlier today. The situation is so serious that the Maharashtra Government and BMC have advised everyone in Mumbai to not step out of the roads since more rainfall is predicted. Thousands of people were stranded on the roads due to water-logging, and as a precautionary measure, the government shut down trains, airport and the sea-link.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you