Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool has already crossed the 1 crore share mark in Krishna district. The film collected a share of Rs.99,085 on Saturday and its overall 9-day share is totalled to Rs.1,10,33,204.
On the other hand, Sandeep Vanga’s Arjun Reddy has been winning everyone’s hearts ever since it released on August 25. The film, in Krishna region, collected a decent Rs.1,49,146 share on Saturday and took its 16-day collection to Rs.1,02,51,196.
It will be interesting to see how much more Arjun Reddy and Paisa Vasool will go on to collect in their full run. Yuddham Sharanam and Meda Meeda Abbayi are already playing along, while as many as seven movies are hitting the screens next Friday.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience