Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released last Friday to average reviews. However, Balayya’s spirited performance as the flamboyant Theda Singh has enthralled his fans.
As per the latest updates, Paisa Vasool, on Tuesday, collected a share of Rs.4,06,014 in the Krishna region and took its 5-day total to Rs.1,05,96,305, utilizing the festive weekend. The film is halfway through in terms of collections as it was sold for Rs.2 crore to its Krishna distributor. No big releases this coming Friday should help Paisa Vasool to a great extent.
Shriya, Musskan and Kyra are the leading ladies in this out-and-out mass entertainer, which was produced by Anand Prasad under Bhavya Creations banner.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many